It is widely known that properly maintained equipment functions more efficiently and lasts longer, saving you money! That's why, at Anderson Heating & Cooling, we recommend your HVAC systems be covered by a regular inspection and maintenance plan.
Our Comfort Club maintenance agreements not only keep your equipment running more efficiently, but they also carry a number of other benefits as well! Give us a call today to join the more than 3,000 local homeowners with active maintenance agreements.
What You Get With Your Membership
When you join Anderson Heating & Cooling’s Comfort Club, you get to take advantage of all the following benefits:
- Regular inspection and maintenance on your equipment
- Discounts of up to 35% on future repairs
- $49 off weekday troubleshooting visit charges
- Priority scheduling on all other services
- Exclusive discounts on future equipment installation
- Regular maintenance keeps you within the manufacturer warranty
Need a new heater or air conditioning unit installed in your home? You can get a 1-year membership agreement absolutely free when you choose Anderson Heating & Cooling for your installation.