Too many people find out when the temperature drops that their heater doesn’t work. Unfortunately, it’s often during a contractor’s busy season, and getting help can be a waiting game. The key to preventing this scenario is to have your furnace or heater maintained and tuned up during fall. Call Anderson Heating & Cooling and ask about our maintenance plans today.
Much of our business comes from referrals. Check out what our customers in Chardon, OH have to say about our work in our reviews!
Don’t Ignore These Warning Signs That Your Heater Is Failing
When a furnace or heater goes out, it usually does so when you need it most. The key to preventing this is to know the warning signs that your heater is going down so you can call for repairs before the worst happens.
- Cool Air — If your heater doesn’t put out air hot enough to keep you comfortable, it could be several issues. Don’t wait! Call for help now.
- Noises — Every furnace or heater makes noise starting up or shutting down, but when you hear something odd like squealing or popping, it’s wise to call for an inspection.
- Gas Smell — If your furnace runs on gas, call for help right away if you smell a gas leak.
- Inconsistent Temperature — If one room is warmer than the others, it may be your blower motor that’s failing.
Call us if you notice any of the above signs or anything else unusual with your heater. We will inspect and fix it so you can rely on it to keep your family comfortable all winter long.
24 Hour Heating Repairs
Sometimes, you can’t wait for an appointment because you need help now with your heating problem. At Anderson Heating & Cooling, we have technicians standing by 24/7 ready to help get you out of a jam. Some of the most common heating emergencies are when the heater breaks, and it’s so cold that your pipes are at risk of freezing and bursting. Burst pipes can inflict property damage in the thousands of dollars. Also, beware of low temperatures and young children or older adults with health issues in the home. Call for immediate help for the sake of your family’s safety if your furnace fails, and the temperature drops too low, and your heater is out.
We have plenty of specials to save you tons of money on your next HVAC project.
Why Call Us?
It’s tough to choose the right HVAC contractor because everyone sounds the same. But we think we’re different than the other guys and here’s why:
- We provide 24/7 emergency support
- We offer flat-rate pricing
- Our technicians are up-to-date on all the latest training and certifications
- City inspectors rate our work among ‘the best’ in the area
- We have over 30 years of experience in the industry