We have been monitoring the Coronavirus carefully, and prior to the increase in cases, we began taking precautions, such as:
- Taking the temperatures and surveying the health of our team each morning before the workday begins; If any signs of COVID-19 infection exists they will be sent home.
- Workforce preservation measures; technicians are only around other technicians or administrative personnel when absolutely necessary allowing us to compartmentalize any potential infection and to perform contract tracing as needed.
- Consistent use of 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer by our field technicians and installers.
- Regularly Cleaning and Sterilizing our Vehicles.
- Wearing gloves and masks when it is safe for us working on equipment to do so.
- Implementing Healthcare guidelines regarding maintaining social distancing.
- Conducting remote estimates and quotes with in-person follow-ups as needed and requested.
We take pride in our role in the community and will continue to ensure the safety of you, your family, and our team. In support of these efforts, if you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please cancel your appointment by calling us at 440-255-8500.
Thank you for your support and your business during these difficult times
- Your Anderson Heating & Cooling Team