When temperatures fall below freezing, and your heater fails, it could cause pipes to freeze and burst, creating hundreds or thousands of dollars in property damage. At Anderson Heating & Cooling, we’ve seen every kind of heating problem you can imagine and fixed them all. So the next time your furnace is giving you fits, rely on our 30 plus years of experience for help.
Don’t take our word for it, check out what other customers in Madison, OH had to say in our reviews!
Typical Heater Emergencies
Not every furnace problem necessitates a call for emergency help, but sometimes, things are so bad that you risk illness or property damage if you don’t get a repair. Here are the most common reasons people call for emergency furnace repair.
- When pipes are at risk for freezing
- When you smell gas leaking
- When the furnace or heater goes out, and you have young children or older adults in the home whose health may be at risk
- When you have an electrical problem that could lead to a fire
Regardless of the problem you have with your furnace or heater, Anderson Heating & Cooling has technicians standing by ready to be there when you need them most.
How to Prevent Heater Shutdown
The best way to avoid a call to a 24-hour heating contractor is to keep your furnace in proper order, so it runs efficiently and lasts as long as possible. The best way to ensure your furnace is always ready to perform as needed is to conduct regular maintenance on it as you would your vehicle. Here are a few tips to keep your furnace in order:
- Keep filters clean and change them regularly during heavy usage
- Check the blower motor and make sure it’s functioning correctly
- Reduce your home’s heating load to take the stress off the heater and extend its lifespan
- If you have a gas furnace, make sure the flue to the outside is clear
- Clean your ducts and vents
- Call an HVAC contractor for annual maintenance and tune-ups
Don’t let money stop you from getting that much-needed repair. Check out our specials for great savings!
Why Anderson Heating & Cooling
You may be wondering what makes us different than the rest of the HVAC contractors. Well, we think what sets us apart are:
- Our 30 plus years of experience
- Our highly trained techs who receive continuing education and certification to stay on top of the latest technology
- Our flat-rate pricing to help you understand your bill
- Our being recognized as “the best” by city inspectors for the quality of our work
- Our load calculations that ensure you get the right unit for your home