There are a variety of issues that can arise with your home heating system, and often, you’re not prepared to deal with them. Fortunately, you have an expert HVAC contractor in Painesville, OH you can rely on day or night for heater repair. Call us for emergency help, and we’ll be there.
If you’re still not sold on calling us for heating repair, check out our customer reviews to find out what your neighbors are saying.
Signs Your Furnace May Fail
The last thing you need in the dead of winter is for your furnace to give out not only because of the inconvenience, but because it’s challenging to find a company to repair it during their busy times. The key to preventing system shutdown is to be aware of small problems and fix them before they become big ones. Watch out for:
- A heater that’s over 20 years old and is past its prime
- A heater that can’t keep up with your demand
- Your heater short cycles
- Repairs are needed more frequently
- You hear grinding or squealing noise
Call Anderson Heating & Cooling at the first sign of trouble to ensure you and your family remain comfortable all winter long.
Why Install a New Heater?
Many people put off installing a new heater because of the expense. But stop and consider the benefits of replacing your outdated system with a new one.
- Energy Savings: When you get a new heater, you get a more efficient one, which saves you energy and money. Many new heaters and furnaces can save up to 50% over earlier models.
- New Features: New heaters come with advanced features such as variable and multi-speeds for more precise indoor comfort.
- Quiet Operation: If you’re sick of the noise your current heater or furnace makes, you’ll enjoy today’s newer models that operate in near silence.
- Lower Repair Costs: If you have an old unit, you’re probably throwing money away in frequent repairs. A newer system is more reliable and operates longer without needing fixing.
Call Anderson Heating & Cooling today for a consultation about a new heater installation.
Don’t delay getting a new furnace because you don’t think you can afford it. Check out our specials to save you money!
Our 24 Hour Emergency Help
Heating problems don’t wait for when it’s convenient for you. Sometimes they crop up in the middle of the night, on the weekend, or during a holiday. When you have a heater emergency, it’ll give you peace of mind to know that Anderson Heating & Cooling is standing by ready to help no matter the time or date. You can depend on our technicians to arrive quickly and get the job done in a timely fashion. Put our number in your contact list, and remember to call when you need emergency support.