You can count on Anderson Heating & Cooling to fix your AC to be more efficient and keep you and your family cool all summer long. And, if you run into trouble on the weekends or during the holidays, don’t worry because our technicians are standing by 24 hours a day for emergency service in Wickliffe, OH.
If you’re still not convinced that we’re the air conditioning contractor to call when you need help, head over to our customer reviews page and find out what your neighbors think.
How to Protect Your Air Conditioner
To avoid an AC shutdown, and keep it running for as long as possible, you must maintain it like you would your car. Keeping your air conditioner in tip-top shape ensures it’s ready to go when the heat arrives, and that you avoid costly repairs due to lack of upkeep. Here are a few tips to protect your AC against old age.
- Change the filter regularly, once per month, or sooner if you have pets or smoke in the house.
- Keep the coils clean
- Check the fins and straighten any that are bent
- Make sure the outside unit sits level
- Check the condensate drain for blockage
- Call a professional HVAC technician for annual maintenance and tune-up
Beware of These Signs Saying Your AC Is About to Fail
The last thing you need when summer is at its peak is for your air conditioner to give out. A broken AC in summer is a headache to deal with. Fortunately, most units give off plenty of warning signs that they’re in bad shape, and if you take note of them, you can call for repair before disaster strikes. Be on the lookout for:
- Odd Smells — Your AC shouldn’t put out any odor, so if you smell something like mold or burning smells, it’s a sign that something is wrong.
- Low Airflow — When your AC is running properly, the air coming out should be consistent throughout the house. However, if you notice fluctuations in the airflow or a decrease, call for help to get your system back on track.
- Lack Of Cooling — When your air conditioner doesn’t put out the cold air it used to, it could be because it’s no longer running efficiently and able to meet your demands. Call for service if your air isn’t cold enough.
- Unusual Sounds — Most AC units run virtually silently; however, if yours sounds like a jet engine ready to take off, the unit could be in danger of failing. Call for help right away when you hear strange noises.
Don’t let money stand in the way of getting air conditioner repair. Check out our specials for great deals and savings!
Why Call Anderson Heating & Cooling?
In these parts, you have a variety of choices when you need professional air conditioning service. However, we believe we provide better value for your hard-earned dollars by offering:
- The experience that comes with over 30 years in the AC business.
- Technicians who are available 24/7 to help in an emergency.
- Our specialty is residential comfort systems, so you know you’re getting expert help.
- Our load calculations ensure you get the perfect unit for your needs instead of a one-size-fits-all approach.