It’s often chaotic trying to find a contractor to fix your AC during the summer when it fails, which is why it’s best to ensure your system is ready to go before the heat hits. Call Anderson Heating & Cooling today to schedule an AC tune-up and be prepared for when the heat rises.
We don’t like to brag about our 5-star service, so we let our customer reviews do that for us.
Emergency HVAC Service
Many homeowners don’t know when an AC issue is an emergency that can’t wait or when it’s something they can let go for a few days. Situations that require immediate attention are refrigerant leaks, which are hazardous to your family’s health and dangerous to the environment. Also, when you have small children or older adults in the house, and the AC goes out, it’s best to call for an emergency repair. Lastly, deal with electrical problems right away, or you risk a fire. At Anderson Heating & Cooling, we’re available 24/7 when you need help with your air conditioner.
Is Your AC Failing?
The key to avoiding an emergency AC situation is to repair and upgrade your system before it completely fails. To do this, you must be aware of signs that your system is in trouble so you can call for help. Here are the most common symptoms of a failing air conditioner.
- Short Cycling: When an air conditioner runs for three minutes or less, it’s known as short cycling, and it could be a problem with the thermostat or something else.
- Warm Air: If your AC isn’t blowing cold air the way it used to, it could be a refrigerant leak or something wrong with the compressor.
- Unusual Sounds: Most AC units make some noise starting up and shutting down, but if you notice popping or squealing, or another strange sound, call for an inspection.
- Poor Air Flow: If the airflow isn’t as strong as it was before, call to find out if the ducts are blocked or if the blower is failing.
When you notice these or any other unusual signs, call Anderson Heating & Cooling for maintenance and repair before the system fails.
We have many coupons and specials to help save you money on your next home project.
Why Call Us?
Here at Anderson Heating & Cooling, we know that you have options when searching for an HVAC contractor. However, we think you’ll love what you get when you hire us, including:
- Flat-rate pricing so you know exactly what you’re paying upfront
- 24/7 emergency help, so you’re not stuck alone in a jam
- Technicians who receive constant education and updated certification, so you know you’re getting the best service
- Over 30 plus years’ experience