Being without heat in winter can be detrimental to your health. That’s why Anderson Heating & Cooling offers 24/7 emergency help to get your system back up and running quickly. For over 30 years, residents depended upon us to restore heat in bad times, and you can rely on us too.
Not convinced we’re the right heating contractor for the job? Check out our customer reviews then call for an appointment.
How to Know Your Heater Is Failing
The last thing you need this winter is for your heater to shut down, leaving you freezing in your home. Fortunately, most heaters and furnaces give out warning signs that they need repair. Call a professional HVAC contractor if you notice:
- Strange sounds like popping, squealing or grinding.
- The smell of gas coming from your gas furnace.
- Inconsistent temperatures between rooms.
- Poor or weak airflow.
- Foul odors like mold or burning smell coming from the vents.
- Short cycling or when your heater runs for a few minutes before shutting off again.
- The key to avoiding total system shutdown is to fix small problems before they turn into larger ones. Call Anderson Heating & Cooling if your heater is acting up.
Is Your Heater Worth Repairing?
If you’re like most homeowners, you don’t relish the thought of installing a new heater or furnace; it’s a hassle, and it’s expensive. Because of this, most people repair their systems for as long as they can. However, sometimes you’re wasting money repairing your aging heater when buying new makes more economic sense. Here’s how to know.
- If your heater is over 20 years old, it’s at the end of its life, and you’re better off getting a new unit.
- If the frequency of repairs increases every year, take that money and put it towards a new, more reliable heater.
- If the cost of the repair is over half of the cost of a new heater, get a new one.
- If you're not comfortable during winter, your heater may not be able to meet the demands any longer, so getting a new one is better for your family.
If you’re still not sure about a new heater installation, call Anderson Heating & Cooling today for a consultation.
Don’t let money stand in the way of a new, efficient heater. Check out our money-saving specials!
Why Hire Us?
Sure, there are other contractors in the area, but when you hire us, you get:
- A company with over 30 years of experience in the HVAC industry.
- A company that’s there 24/7 for emergency support.
- A company whose technicians receive continuing education and certification, so they’re up to date on all the latest equipment and technologies.
- A company that’s trusted by city inspectors for the work they perform.