Summers get hot here in Mentor, OH. And you want your home to be a refreshing oasis during the heat. When the temperature is high, and your AC fails, you need professional help you can rely on 24/7 — that’s Anderson Heating & Cooling.
Sometimes an AC issue is with your air handler. We offer air handler services that get to the root of the problem and fix it quickly.
Don’t Ignore These Warning Signs That Your AC Is Failing
An AC failure in the middle of summer makes everyone in the house miserable. Plus, it’s tough getting a repair during the busiest time of the year. Most air conditioners give fair warning they’re about to fail, so you mustn’t ignore these signs that your unit is in the red and call for a repair or replacement.
- Diminished Air Flow: A reduction in airflow is a sure sign your system is in trouble.
- Foul Odors: If something smells like it’s burning or musty, your AC needs repair.
- No Cold Air: Whether the air isn’t as cold as it used to be or not cold at all is a sign, you may need a new AC unit.
- Odd Sounds: Any screeching or grinding sound is not to be ignored.
If your AC exhibits any of the above signs or anything else out of the ordinary, call us right away.
When to Call For 24 Hour AC Repair
At Anderson Heating & Cooling, we know that not every AC problem is an emergency. However, we’re here when you need us 24/7 for issues that can’t wait, whether the unit won’t turn on or it won’t put out cold air. Put our name in your contact list, and remember to call the next time you have an emergency with your air conditioner.
Do you think you don’t have enough space for a ‘real’ air conditioner? Check out what a ductless mini split AC system can do for you.
How to Maintain Your Air Conditioner
To keep your air conditioner running smoothly and reduce the chance you’ll need 24 hour AC repair, here are a few tips to keep your system in tip-top shape.
- Change your filter every month
- Keep your coils clean
- Check the fins and make sure they aren’t bent
- Check the condensate drain for clogs
- Schedule a maintenance appointment with a professional AC contractor