Here in Mentor, OH, people need to know there’s a dependable HVAC expert available when they need help. The name so many people call on is Anderson Heating & Cooling. Our expert technicians are educated in most heating and furnace systems and haven’t seen a problem yet they couldn’t solve. Call us whether you need furnace repair or new central heating installation.
At Anderson Heating & Cooling we offer professional heating and furnace services:
- Heater Repairs and Maintenance
- Heater Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repairs and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Filter Replacements
- Boiler Services
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
If your heat pump is giving you fits, call us and ask about our heat pump services today.
Benefits of Central Heating
If your home doesn’t have central heating or if you’re building and wondering if this is the right direction, we’ll show you why central heating is a wise choice. These units save you money, and some experts say you can knock up to 30% off your energy bills when using a central heating system. Also, these heaters tend to be better for your health because they reduce ailments such as hypothermia, asthma, and bronchitis. Lastly, central heating systems are often better for the environment by lowering carbon dioxide emissions. If you still have questions about which heating system to use in your home, call our experts for a consultation.
Is It Better to Repair or Replace Your Central Heating System?
Installing a new central heater is expensive when you factor in the parts and the labor required. That’s why so many homeowners prefer to repair their current system. However, sometimes replacement is the better option, and here’s how to know.
- If your current system is over 20 years old.
- If you’re repairing your system more frequently.
- If the cost of the repair is ⅓ or ½ the cost of new.
- If your energy bills are rising every year.
Sometimes it’s not easy to know which direction to take. If you’re on the fence about a repair versus replacement, call us for help.
The quality of your home’s air is essential to your wellbeing. Check out our indoor quality service to see how you can improve yours.
Why Choose Us?
At Anderson Heating & Cooling, we know you have many heating contractors from which to choose. However, we think you’ll agree that we’re the ones to call because:
- We’ve serviced over 25,000 customers, 75% of which have been referrals.
- We’ve been helping people for over 30 years.
- Our specialty is residential heating systems.
- City inspectors recognize our work as the best.
- We offer emergency service when you need it.