“Indoor air levels of many pollutants maybe 2–5 times, and occasionally, more than 100 times higher than outdoor levels. Indoor air pollutants are of particular concern because most people spend as much as 90% of their time indoors.”
-U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
What Is an iWave Air Purifier?
The iWave is a leading air purifier that is safe and effective against viruses, bacteria, and other contaminants that may enter your home's air supply. The system gets installed inside your ductwork and as air passes through the iWave, the device produces ions that reduce contaminants, viruses, allergens, smoke, and odors in the air. It is a healthy way to purify the air as it does not use any chemicals or produce byproducts.
How Does the iWave Air Purifier Work
iWave uses patented technology to create positive and negative ions. These ions are injected into the air ducts which break down and eliminate pathogens from your home’s air as they move through the device.
Benefits of Installing an iWave Air Purifier
iWave uses the latest air cleaning technology and provides the most advanced air purification on the market. Additionally iWave air purifiers are safe to use in your home as they do not have harmful chemicals or byproducts.
- Kills mold, bacteria, allergens, viruses, and other contaminants.
- Helps prevent the spread of airborne viruses, such as COVID-19.
- Reduces odors from pets and cooking.
- Helps reduce symptoms for people suffering from allergies or asthma.
- Safely purifies indoor air without any use of chemicals or produce byproducts.